MetsRewind.com is always looking for new writers. If you’ve got an idea for a unique story on a player, game or personal experience in Mets history, we want to hear about it.
HERE IS WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Mets Rewind is looking for original content that is:
- Well-researched and factual
- Bold, interesting, and entertaining
- Unique in style and voice
If you feel you have a story idea that meets the basic criteria, you may submit a rough draft or a short pitch (a paragraph or two summarizing your argument and why it matters to our readers) for consideration. Keep in mind, MetsRewind.com only accepts original content.
WHAT WE PUBLISH
We publish three types of content:
- FEATURE ARTICLES: Meets most rigorous content and editorial criteria (1,500+ words)
- STANDARD ARTICLES: More casual in tone and content (500–1,500 words)
- MINI-POSTS: Short, relatable story or news item. Mini-posts can be written as a first-person experience or third-person news style (up to 500 words)
All should be well-considered explorations of current and cutting-edge topics related to New York Mets history.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR STORY (AND NEXT STEPS)
Email us your submission or complete the form below. Once you’ve hit send, then what?
- We will review your submission and determine whether it’s a potential fit
- If your story meets our editorial and content focus, we will contact you with any feedback
- If we accept your article, we will work closely with you on story focus, content and style
If this opportunity interests you, we hope you will consider submitting a story idea and joining our team. We look forward to hearing from you.
THANK YOU for visiting MetsRewind.com!